Swimming Beaver At Pool Party

Swimming Beaver
Hey folks, did you know how cool is to be a swimming beaver? I love pool parties and i can go to all of them, because i can! ;P I love to dance, i love attention and i love water so pool parties are the best for me, because i can be not just dancing beaver but a king of a pool party! Last sunday night there was a party at mountain beaver village! There was a lot of fun and a huge pool with cool blue water i adore and the most interesting thing about that pool was that it had underwater cameras inside it! So all swimmers was shown on the big screen near the bar! It was one awesome view, i just couldn't hold my self of becoming a star of that event so i did underwater tricks all night. Everybody loved it and just how i was expecting i became the king of that party! See that awesome snapshot of swimming beaver, that is me - king of pool party, now can i be any cooler, folks?