Grandpa's Beaver Creek Story

Beaver Creek
Once, when i was a boy mother took me to a Beaver creek to play with another little beavers. She went to do some of her business but i stayed at the playground and there also was that little beaver girl. At first i was confused, because i didn't like girls, i thought they were from a different planet that time, but than she looked at me and started to giggle. I asked her why she laughs and she told me i had something on my face. I looked in a water and saw my reflection - it was ice cream mommy gave me before. I looked so funny that i started to laugh too and so we laughed together for a few minutes but than suddenly she stopped and offered me to go chasing butterflies and so we did. We had a lot of fun, there were so many butterflies i have never seen before and they all were so incredibly beautiful  that it became my hobby to collect them but that little girl from Beaver creek is your grandma now...
There was an error in this gadget