Beaver Dam AZ Trip

Beaver Dam AZ
Yo folks, i have been to Beaver Dam AZ trip, because lately i realized that i live in my country for all of my life, but haven't been even in a third part of it, so i decided to improve my knowledge of geography inside my country. So first i went to Arizona, because i had that chance to go there with my friend who is learning there at the Beaver dam college and i must say that there it is not Las Vegas and there is kinda boring but i must admit that good people live there, they are all kind and nice to each other and even to strangers and i guess what i liked the best about this place is that beavers are treated there like the kings or even better. I mean it is like a heaven on Earth for beavers. What could be better?
That beaver dam we stayed at was so nice and cozy tho, i didn't want to leave that place. I guess i would stay there forever if i wouldn't love to have fun that much.
I don't know where will i go next time yet, but i definitely know that i will remember Beaver Dam AZ trip for a long time and hopefully will return there someday.